Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catching with time

Photobucket
Photobucket
Been really BUSY BUSY.
1) two to three posts to uploadzz
2) J lin's birthday + all-you-can-eat-buffet (WEIGHT GAIN OMG)
3) sentosa trips ( PART I & II)
4) roasted tanlines again ( i rmb ombak-lookalike calling me a thai!!)
5) town on 13th, town on 15th, town on 16th.
6) MSIA!!

Now my posting speed is like s-low, and i know. Bear with the wait, I promise you with massive pictures and more text about me, myself and I. (yes, i know you're reading this coz you requested for it! (: )

For this holiday, i think i will be spending tons of moolahs day by day. Oh well, next post! :)

3 comments:

Algae said...

i want more pictures!!! *rawks!!!!!

白小姐♥ said...

Baobei , liar you . When want go out ? , can't even get you ! :(

Renee said...

Algae- You didn't take the thumb drive! Haha
Peirong- Hurhur, that time not enough? :)