Monday, December 7, 2009

AFA/Anime Festival Asia/AFA :

To join in the cosplay atmosphere fun, i "dressed" as Sailor Moon! Not exactly like the ORIGINAL one in the cartoon lah.

Photobucket

Photobucket
And my meow meow dress as an unknown lolita :)

Photobucket
Kawaii

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My first picture with a cosplay-ian. YAY

Photobucket
My second...

Photobucket
He asked me to lean on him, then I was like "Wth? I'm here to pose with you only!" End up he touched my head, push his knife towards my neck.. Ok, now i get the effect he wanted.

Photobucket
Naruto and Naruto

Photobucket

Photobucket
There's something about this guy that Ben and I find him special.

Photobucket
His eyes? His mouth? His costume?

Photobucket
HE LOOKED LIKE A KOREAN LOR

And that made me without hesitation to..
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
Have a picture with him! He got long queue ok!

Photobucket
I even have my solo :) HEHE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Though i'm not a anime fan (not at all), my friends can really walk, stand and be enthusiastic at everything.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had fun :)

We love bowling@ CSC/Verlyn's place :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I seriously don't understand why some people are camera shy.. Like come on, the camera won't bite you?

Photobucket
There's one

Photobucket
Two

Photobucket
Three

Photobucket
Peter, Paul and Mary (If you listen to Britney Spears, yes yknow my irritating ringtone)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now pro, use ball to cover.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm so TAN TAN TAN AND FAT.

5 comments:

Li Yun said...

.....................

stell said...

lol! mother =(( shoot us ><

Renee said...

Doggyz & Stell- This is to boost your confidence to the camera my dears, HEHE.

stell said...

... errr >< aldy have enough confidence le la...got take photos with u b4 = enough:D

Renee said...

Stell- haha, NOT ENOUGH. Quick meet me before you go overseas!! :)