Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last year

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG

Photobucket
ILYP

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And i realised:
-This post have no more than two captions
-The only ones i captioned is none other than Paul T.
-Cherice has a pretty blingz mike
-I captured Sezairi's sad moment
-Jon has a Sylvia signature, but mine's a scribble?
-That did i mentioned Mr Twohill shook my hands?!

Okay, I sounded fanatic.

Spent my new year countdown at Sentosa and it's a SUPER AMAZING EXPERIENCE. It's my first

-picnic-till-midnight
-soaking in the sea in the wee hours?!
-laptop by the beach
-greetings from stangersz. WOWZA

So another new cycle coming, I hope i won't be repeating the same mistakes i made in the past decade. (2000-2009)
It's like a total roller coaster ride.
I've lost those ppl whom i used to closed with, found new ones, gone through terrible heartbreak, learning to be happy.

I may be like a fcking psycho bitch to you in whatever-your-thinking-matters, but to those who despite rumors, gossips and have found the reasons to stay by me, i love you and that will always be true.

I will definitely miss 09 always, as well as 08, 07, 06... cuz each and every year stores different memories i have with many people and things. In 010, hope things will go smoothly the way it is and let's usher the new year with smileyysz.Photobucket

No comments: