Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eenie Meenie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes the fetish for zombies, wajong and Kobayashi you can't resist. I need another day out, badly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Went for the B&J's Free Cone day! Cheapos like me just can't hold back from FOC stuff like this. It's part of the typical.

5 comments:

BluRBoY said...

I ALSO WAN EAT!!!WAH...the lan is at where de sia...?nvr see before de leh...

Fat said...

Fat = Cheap.

Cheap not equal to free.

Free = typical singaporean.

free cone day = renee tay.

renee tay= typical singaporean.

=)

Anonymous said...

I find you very stupid.

Renee said...

BluRBoY- It's at Cineleisure! :)
Fat- YA LA FATTY, MOST EXPENSIVE IS YOU :)

Renee said...

Anonymous- Haha, i didn't say i'm very smart. STUPID GIRL BLOGGING DON'T COME HERE LA. Act one drama only. I find you very stupid too. HEHE