Saturday, January 22, 2011

I am amazing, just the way I am

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just made the worst decision for this year.... to cut my hair!!

Promised myself to live fringe-less since last year but meh I look too mature without it. And so I listened to this friend of mine to go to xxx salon at around 9-ish in the night. And in obvious fact, that's the closing time but apparently they did not! I was like yay yahoo yeehaw to myself and went in. They were very bubbly which made me feel very welcome and sitting beside me was a scene girl who made me even more relief for my haircut. SHE'S A CHIOBU LEHH

So I wanted "Slant fringe" and I think she heard "Slant bangs" THAT EXPLAINS MY CHINESE NO GOOD MARHSZX, FLY LIKE A C6.

Tada, what a dumb idea to cut my hair. Two weeks before chinese new year and five days to my birthday. HOW GREAT
I remember since 2007 I've been stuck w this BANGY hairstyle during the beginning of the new year, ALWAYS. And I also rmb once I was so inspired by Fann Wong's hair that the next day I went to cut one. AHA IMMA FOOL.

It's like a hair trend for me uh. New year, new style.

No comments: