Thursday, February 3, 2011

除夕

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Captured my bro's HAPPIEST moment. Sucha QTPIE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bro and Momsy

Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy and Momsy talking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Food there wasn't really tasty. (Although they have photographed w Edmund Chen and Xiang Yun at the entrance) Oh well, at least got to spend cny eve w family and my dad sides' relative! My ahgong become chubby manz. HEHE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your brother is kinda good-looking if you ask me :)

Curious said...

Do you mind if I were to ask you if your Photobucket account is Pro? I mean, you do know that when you exceed the storage-limit, all of your photos would be deleted, until you upgrade to Pro, right?

Renee said...

Anonymous - :) MY YANDAO BRO HEHE
Curious - Well, I do have my worries for that. I'm currently using the normal one.