Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"Is there no more to salvage the relationship? Personally, I feel that relationships take work. Just like marriage takes work. I think people are complicated beings and for two people to be together, it is kind of a beautiful miracle.

But we are constantly evolving, changing alongside circumstances and challenges in life. In order to still be together, it takes commitment, it takes effort to constantly try to support, understand, surprise and shower affection.

I know it is not easy and most people tend to throw in the towel or believe that they can find another and move on. Personally I have a lot of trouble moving on. Maybe I'm too sentimental.

But somehow I wish everyone would stay true to their commitment for better or worse ... Maybe then there would be less breakups, less divorces ...

I think if two people love each other, they should try a way to work things out because if we start giving up on love ... What is there really to rely on in life?"

No comments: