沑ζΆι΄ ya to be honest, but I would love to fill this space with belated snippets since I have little follower. (Show some love π) LEZ BEGINZ
So what you're missing on day 76 was my trip to SEA Aquarium w/ Jolene!
It really took us for awhile to decide what activities we should do, where should we eat and yes eventually thought of this unusual place sporeans go... Tickets at 31$! π
So we actually DID take many pictures of sea creatures rather than selfies but since you're on my blog, OUR FACES ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN FISHES RIGHT??!! Can always google em creatures hehe π ππ¬π³
This picture was before we touched a starfish (VEH EXCITED AT THAT PT OF TIME HEHE) we were even thinking of doing water creatures-related activities like going for the fish-biting leg therapy, eating seafood haha. Ended up we had steamboat @ vivo and it was rlly awesome X
Day 77 was rather a chilled one with catch-up session @ sushi express w/ zhixin π we exchanged stories for FMFA while she shared with me her trip to montigo resorts! Will elaborate more (if I go winks to Amos) so you guys can get the rl snips of it! π
Yup that's day 78 for you ππ
Went butter factory for heather's friend's night event w/ deon huaile shaun and Melissa zita who were not in the picture (camera shy haha)
Went butter factory for heather's friend's night event w/ deon huaile shaun and Melissa zita who were not in the picture (camera shy haha)
Went zouk right next cuz butter is REALLY THAT BORING. The selfie song played like 3x and my head gonna burst with those xdd xmm dancing around me (I very bad I know)
Lovin the LCD lights from the big screen outside zouk. Perfect spot for selfies (NOT A SELFIE GURU BUT JUDGING MY PICTURES ABOVE WERE ALL TAKEN WITH MY LONG STRETCHED HANDS) X
Day seventy-nine, a day with Jolene and Brenda (I would say we met in the noon but turned night cuz I've to meet this rlly notti buyer whom made me walk and dragged my feet from orchard to somerset + buey paiseh-ly asked for discount) yup my night was eventually fun with the girls. Thanks ah π¬π
Day seventy-nine, a day with Jolene and Brenda (I would say we met in the noon but turned night cuz I've to meet this rlly notti buyer whom made me walk and dragged my feet from orchard to somerset + buey paiseh-ly asked for discount) yup my night was eventually fun with the girls. Thanks ah π¬π
Right after Brenda left for her school work thingy, Jo and I went to holland v for a birthday party! Ok more like a you're-my-clique-I'm-not-from-your-clique kinda party but yes it turned out well cuz both Jo and I were pretty in our own world, which is.. pretty bad of us hmm








No comments:
Post a Comment