Saturday, October 17, 2015

W H Y


As i'm writing this, I’m listening to oldies like how I used to when I was back in secondary school.. My purple PSP will be filled with old love songs to sooth my broken heart. Most remarkable memory was definitely doodling lyrics in my little diary book that Hy or other kaypo girls would read (I wonder where is it now hah) Definitely good memories, involving boys and some dating days…

Flashback to secondary three.  Drifted breakup with K was one heart ache. That made me realized I still have value and till I met W. Yes, east meets west. Totally the angmoh lifestyle I’ve always wanted. Singing Karaoke with your boyfriend, how amazing was that?! Haha. Stay overs was common when I met him, he was so carefree and loves exploring new things with me. We will do photo shoots, go for gigs and eat amazing good food. Yum yum how I wish those days will just remain the way it is, no flaws just pure romance. I remembered I like how your boyfriend tutors you and knowing that he was the top student in Singapore for N levels. The one that got away indeed.

Remember the day we first met at island creamery thanks to B. You asked me if I wanted to go home and that I swear was my first official “tonning” in my entire life!! We went to hotels after hotels, YES PLAYING THE GRAND PIANO TO ME. The first piece you played was Yiruma, I will never forget that. “River flows in you”, I didn’t know the name and you educate me. Hahaha thinking about that really does gives me unusual goose bumps. Who’s that lucky girl in your life now eh? Heh

I fell asleep in your arms till sunlight, *Cheezy alert* Never forget I just casually mentioned that I didn’t get piggy bag from a boyfriend and yes you break the inaugural rule! And making our back, we kissed. “What was that”, “What are we?” we began dating since then.
I lied through my teeth, we were happy.

No comments: