Friday, November 10, 2017

ig visuals III



Finally, the long awaited IG Visuals for the year 2K17.
After looking through my older posts, while clearing those annoying Photobucket images, I had this thought that what if I did not document all of these back then? Will I remember these? Where will my pictures be, another dimension?

And looking back, my old blogging habits is quite interesting I must say:-
- Every different posts has different song names representing what I was feeling and the popular hits back then.
- Thanks and no thanks to the many available blogging platform to connect. (Dayre/ Instagram)
- My blogging pattern – I used more words in my entries instead of pictures as I get older.

I’ll definitely keep this space alive as much as I can, given that my job is most of the time on the laptop. Oh yes, I laid on my first new job! Will blog about it probably when I hit 1 year? Haha. Stay tuned :)

No comments: