"Birds are chirping, bells are ringing,
I am waiting... for your wedding"
I am waiting... for your wedding"
I remember someone wrote this "poem" in my primary school autobiography book, which we passed around for memento sake. cHucKlesx
Anyhow, I'm reaching the age where literally almost everyone around me is engaged and getting married.
Anyhow, I'm reaching the age where literally almost everyone around me is engaged and getting married.
Just recently, two of my primary school best friends were hitched and I missed out Yim Ling's wedding due to a work trip in September at Sydney, Australia. And in the next month, Kathleen is getting married to long-term boyfriend Kenneth whom they have been very lovey-dovey. Wedding is on October 19 for hush-hush.
Bavs just broke her engagement news on Instagram with boyfriend whom I am really happy for and we are planning to have bachelorette in Greece! Hah take that!
For this month, I'll be doing bridesmaid duties twice in a row and like old folk says the maximum number of times is three. I went on to Google and found this - Not worrying :)
All these sums up that age is catching up and that I am reaching a point where I have to plan for the "big" future - Savings, Career, Marriage, Family.
As serious as it seems, I do hope both my partner and I are both mentally and physically ready for this and not rush into this real business.
Speaking of business, I do hope in future to be an entrepreneur in what I really liked doing (Long-term) and that at my current age I need to weigh my priorities.
Wish me luck, X
Bavs just broke her engagement news on Instagram with boyfriend whom I am really happy for and we are planning to have bachelorette in Greece! Hah take that!
For this month, I'll be doing bridesmaid duties twice in a row and like old folk says the maximum number of times is three. I went on to Google and found this - Not worrying :)
All these sums up that age is catching up and that I am reaching a point where I have to plan for the "big" future - Savings, Career, Marriage, Family.
As serious as it seems, I do hope both my partner and I are both mentally and physically ready for this and not rush into this real business.
Speaking of business, I do hope in future to be an entrepreneur in what I really liked doing (Long-term) and that at my current age I need to weigh my priorities.
Wish me luck, X

No comments:
Post a Comment