SP was my probably my fourth beauty specialists – from VF, NYSS and to ABA. All I have my fair share of experience with an aggressive service attitude. So far only NYSS was not pushy, probably because it was near to closing time.
My time at VF left me awed. It was a great experience, their products smelled nice. The only thing I did not like was the constant pushy hard sell tactic that consultant Jess is trying to do. I always have soft spot for these, she even reminded me of my ex-manager Shirlin and she was professional and displayed good results for my face.
SP was different, I thought my skin was sensitive due to extraction. But it was pricky and also it looked dry when I finished shower and applying make-up. Was it the extraction process/ needle that she was using? Was it the mask and solution that was not suitable for me? I am not sure, this left me sceptical as my second trial was not as good as before.
My consultant Zanna washed my face and talked to me, I told her about my skin issue recently - whiteheads and dead pimple dry skin on the chin.
She went on and continued to apply the first facial mask after cleansing my face and left for it to rest. I was not sure if I was waiting too long or the room was too bright for me to rest (unlike VF, their room is dark and cosy). She came in again and after 10 mins or less, Zanna came in to tell me her other colleague will do my extraction.
The waiting was very long.
Especially it was just my first stage of the facial treatment.
A consultant who did my second stage, who is Zanna’s colleague, did not introduce herself and went on with the process despite being late. I just remained friendly and polite so she can do a good job after.
The extraction was exceptionally painful this time around, but she was very focused as she went around the whole face from point to point that whole nose.
But she added a massage therapy which was the highlight of the entire facial process.
The only thing consultant was concerned was when she applied the cold layer of gel. Which I hope is not the cause for my dry skin. She left me and added a water steamer after a good 10 mins.
All was finally over, I thought it will be longer as expected. 630pm to 8pm, my guess was correct, but it felt longer than usual.
So right after Zanna was ready to take my payment of the balance $214 and I asked about the shine treatment she gave the previous session and asked the difference between previous first time.
She said that she gave me double treatment, even better.
- Massage to sooth acupoint on my head, previous no have.
- The steamer in the room, previous no have
Initially, I was sooooo contemplating to pay the balance, did not even want to pay and hope she does not even remember haha. Fat wish, it is all in their database!
$214 + 321 = 10 times
Damag done $53.50 per session.
She goes on and continues to sell me a new package for the pores holes that I have over my cheeks and mention that it will spread to the other side of the cheek in future. I just paid a hefty cost of 200$ without thinking of sparing the money and would not want to go on with another package. Like, give me a breather! She also showed me images of her customer under her care with the similar issue as me.
Her skin is oilier than my condition (I am having a dry skin situation), so I don’t feel the pinch neither felt it is similar to a comparison.
What shocked me was she gave me the face and said that she let was just letting me know ahead. I remember what made me try Shakura was:-
- She was sincere and professional
- She managed to show me a difference ON THE SPOT, which I hope is not a one-time gimmick.
- She revised the pricing that I wanted, as I appeared to be very price-sensitive.
That face was uncalled for… Or was I being a sensitive customer?
No comments:
Post a Comment