
Good dream, once again. Without a closure from my first ex-boyfriend.
It was another rekindle dream (I had countless in the past while I was single), it has been years I know... I have always wanted to talk to him and an even extended invitation to have dinner together like how old couples catch-up about what’s on with their new lives.
I was curious, definitely just friendly gesture to keep him in my life. (We still constantly wish each other happy birthday yearly, it was nice.) Like, I know he was still part of me but in a more friendly manner. I did countless google searches, all with regards should you meet/ talk to your ex... AGAIN. I was a sucker for that, having soft spots for people I love.
Now I am here listening to the Spotify playlist that I dedicated to him, my first love, rekindling the music that got me grooving and made me the happiest at that time. As I pen down the dream I dreamt, I just want to say that thank you for loving me. For me, appreciating every moment of what it is like to have a teenage dream and for having the best relationship in my secondary school days.
He was probably sitting on a school desk, very similar to the ones in secondary school, that dark blue desk. Ironically, he was also wearing our blue secondary school clothing – probably because was my fondest memory of him.
I saw him from a distance, having the whole mysterious cool Sasuke vibes sitting with nothing on his table as usual. I smiled and asked if he’s waiting for anybody or rather what he is doing.
He just shrugged and said there’s nothing, and just do his small smile. It was charming, definitely the piece of fond memory I remember of him.
So I pretended there was nothing as he was not going to strike a conversation as usual. Did my things and peeped at him from a distance, just like how I did when I was in school! Mesmerised, disappointed and emotionally hurt by what he did – the drift to another girl.
The whole dream was short and it ended with how I left and say goodbye for the last time, waving at him; and waiting for him to start something… as friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment